Karol J. Kemp
Karol J. Kemp—Re-joined our firm after a number of years in private practice. She primarily works in the area of Family Law; focusing on Divorce, Child Custody, and adoptions.
Karol also works with Juvenile Cases and Misdemeanor Criminal and Traffic Cases, including minor drug offenses and DUI defense.
Along with her traditional practice, Karol is licensed as a Certified Mediator, where she focuses on Family Law matters.
Karol also serves as the Baldwin County Court Referee.
- Undergraduate degree-B.S. in Business Management—Western KY University
- Juris Doctorate-1992-University of Alabama School of Law
- Baldwin County DA’s office – five years
- Wilkins, Bankester, Biles & Wynne – six years
- Private practice in Spanish Fort from 2003-December 2021
- Serves as City of Spanish Fort’s Municipal Prosecutor – 20 years
- Serves as Baldwin County’s Court Referee
- Previous Baldwin County Bar president
- Served on numerous boards and committees throughout career, including sitting as past chair of the Baldwin County Bar Grievance Committee; and currently serving on Baldwin Court Services Board of Directors
- Baldwin County resident since 1992
- Three children – Corinne, Sam and Bella; one grandson-Crew