Experienced Baldwin County Family Law Attorneys
If you are going through or considering a divorce, or you need help with child support, child custody, adoption or another domestic relations matter, we can help. Since these matters can involve complex laws, serious conflicts and numerous factors to consider, it is important to have counsel that truly understands the details of your situation and your particular goals.
At Wilkins, Bankester, Biles & Wynne, P.A., we have decades of experience and have handled hundreds of relevant Alabama cases. Our job as family law attorneys is to advise you and work for you and your family’s best interests in negotiations and in court.
Seeking Solutions to Difficult Problems
Our lawyers can help you with any type of family law issue you are facing. Our firm’s deep experience extends to:
- Child custody arrangements, disputes and alternative custody agreements, as well as modifications of custody orders
- Child support matters, including child support modifications related to life changes
- Visitation arrangements that allow children to spend time with both parents and, when appropriate, grandparents
- Paternity cases involving both establishment of paternity and defense against paternity actions
- Adoption, including stepparent adoption, in-state adoption and interstate adoption of children
- Prenuptial agreements that designate community and separate property prior to marriage
- Restraining orders and domestic violence defense
- Termination of parental rights
Contact a Knowledgeable Baldwin County and Bay Minette Divorce Attorney
Call us at 251-279-0982 or send us an email to learn more about the firm’s divorce and family law practice. We can answer your questions and carefully explain your options before taking any course of action.