If you or a loved one has been charged with a misdemeanor or felony in Alabama, it is critically important to understand the accusations, to know your legal rights and to get help in addressing the charges. Having a skilled defense attorney on your side can make a big difference in the outcome.
At Wilkins, Bankester, Biles & Wynne, P.A., we offer criminal defense representation that meets the specific needs of each of our clients. That means that we will listen to your side of the story, take the time to understand your case in depth and carefully build a defense strategy with the greatest chance of success. Our attorneys have defended hundreds of clients in matters ranging from petty misdemeanors to homicides. Contact us for assistance.
Aggressive Defense Against All Types of Criminal Charges
Our firm’s attorneys can represent you in:
- White collar crimes: Our attorneys can defend you if you have been accused of fraud, embezzlement, forgery or another financial crime. If you are innocent or if you made a mistake in judgment, we can help you work toward a low-impact resolution of your case.
- DUI charges: We defend clients against DWI charges involving Alabama residents and visitors from across the country. Since a DUI conviction often carries serious, long-lasting consequences, you should seek aggressive defense representation that can help minimize the damage.
- Drug charges: If you or your child has been charged with drug possession, we can help. A first or second mistake need not significantly harm a person’s chances of getting into college or professional school, or their future job opportunities.
- Juvenile offenses: If your child has been charged with a juvenile offense related to drugs, theft, assault or another matter, we can work toward outcomes such as probation, treatment and diversion that will minimize the impact of conviction, or we can fight the charges outright if appropriate.
- Domestic misdemeanors: Our Bay Minette criminal defense attorneys can represent you if you are facing charges related to domestic violence or abuse.
- Civil actions: We represent crime victims in civil court. With backgrounds in prosecution and extensive experience with local courts, we can advocate for you if you wish to pursue a civil action.
Contact a Baldwin County DUI & Drug Charge Attorney
Use our contact form or call us at 251-279-0982 to speak to a lawyer about your situation. We can answer your questions, help you understand your rights and options, and represent you aggressively in court.