With experience as judges, county attorneys, city prosecutors, and community and civic leaders, the firm’s professionals are committed to serving clients in Baldwin County and elsewhere in Alabama.
For more than 40 years, the lawyers of Wilkins, Bankester, Biles & Wynne, P.A., have protected the rights of people throughout Baldwin County and south Alabama. During that time, our firm has built a record of success rooted in personalized service.
You will appreciate our commitment to the traditional attorney-client relationships we build. We have had the privilege of representing families for generations during some of their most challenging times, whether those challenges involve serious injuries, family disputes or dealing with criminal defense matters.
Our firm’s portfolio of work extends to the delivery of intelligent legal advice and strategic representation to businesses and municipalities. In doing so, we draw on the strength that makes our firm such an appealing choice for so many people: Individually tailored
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The Resources To Overcome Any Legal Challenge
- Personal injury representation for accident and malpractice victims and their families
- Defense against misdemeanor and felony charges of all kinds
- Guidance and representation regarding divorce and family law matters
- Bankruptcy relief for consumers and businesses who are struggling with debt
- Representation in civil litigation and real estate matters
- Consultation on issues related to municipal law in Alabama
- Assistance in civil and criminal appeals
- Help with probate and estate matters
Work Directly With Attorneys
When you hire our firm, you work directly with us. We do not pass you off to inexperienced attorneys or assistants you have never met. Developing a relationship with you means we can advise you intelligently and honestly about your legal situation so you adequately understand your options and choose from them wisely.
We can offer the highest level of comprehensive service because our firm maintains the resources you need to protect your rights. Whether you need help to fight back against an insurance company who will not cooperate with you after your injury or you need to protect your rights during the criminal defense process.
Jury verdict in a products liability case
READ VERDICT / CASE INFO